Para sa mga OFW KSA:
Mula Mayo 14, 2020 hanggang Mayo 22, 2020
- Patuloy ang ang walong (8) oras na maaring gumala (mula alas 9 ng umaga hanggang alas 5 ng hapon) basta sundin lamang ang mga precautionary measures (katulad ng social distancing at iba pa).
- 24 oras na curfew at lockdown sa Holy City of Makkah.
- Bawal pumasok o lumabas sa mga areas, cities or neighborhoods na dineklara na “under isolation”.
Mula Mayo 23, 2020 hanggang Mayo 27, 2020
- 24 hour curfew at total lockdown sa buong Kaharian ng Saudi Arabia. (Note: Sa mga nagdaang 24 hour curfew na inanunsiyo ay maaring makalabas ng bahay nang ilang oras para bumili ng mga pangangailangan. Ngayon, ay walang nakasulat kung maaring lumabas ng bahay o hindi. Kaya, maaring sa bahay lang talaga tayo mamamalagi sa loob ng limang (5) araw hanggang sa walang abiso na pwede tayong makalabas).
- Sundin ang regulasyon sa pagtitipon, dahil may mga parusa sa mga lumalabag nito.
Nasa baba ang Google Translation ng MOI Announcment.
General / Ministry of Interior: continuation of all precautionary measures until the end of the month of Ramadan and complete curfew during the period from 30 Ramadan until 4 Shawwal
An official source in the Ministry of Interior stated that, in implementation of the directive of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud – may God protect him – that the Ministry of Interior in coordination with other relevant authorities undertake any amendments to the procedures related to curfews required by the health developments, and based on what the relevant health authorities have raised regarding The measures taken by the Kingdom to confront the emerging coronavirus (Covid 19), it was decided the following:
First: Regarding the period from the beginning of Thursday, 21 Ramadan 1441 AH, corresponding to May 14, 2020 AD, until the end of Friday, 29 Ramadan 1441 AH corresponding to May 22, 2020 AD:
- Continuing to allow economic and commercial activities that are exempted from previous decisions, and those referred to in the royal order issued on 2 Ramadan 1441 AH corresponding to April 25, 2020 AD, while emphasizing the need to implement the precautionary measures adopted.
- Continuing to allow wandering during the day for a period of (8) hours, starting from (9) in the morning and ending at (5) in the evening, in all cities and regions of the Kingdom, with the exception of the city of Makkah Al-Mukarramah, with emphasis on the necessity of the commitment of citizens and residents to apply the precautionary measures adopted .
- The complete curfew continues throughout the holy city of Makkah.
- Continuing to prevent entry and exit from the areas, cities and neighborhoods for which isolation decisions were issued.
Second: With regard to the period from the beginning of Saturday 30 Ramadan 1441 AH corresponding to May 23, 2020 AD, until the end of Wednesday 4 Shawwal 1441 AH corresponding to May 27 2020 AD:
- Total curfew is prevented all day in all cities and regions of the Kingdom.
- Emphasizing the necessity to continue adhering to the measures of social separation, including preventing gatherings of five or more people, according to the regulation of limiting gatherings, issued by the Ministry of Interior on 14 Ramadan 1441 AH corresponding to May 7, 2020 AD, and classification of violations and penalties established against them.
The Ministry of Interior calls on all individuals and entities to comply strictly with the approved instructions related to health safety requirements to prevent the outbreak of the new Corona virus, and the rules for social divergence and to prevent gatherings in all their forms, shapes and locations.