Inanunsiyo ni Minister Engr. Ahmed bin Sulaiman Al-Rajhi, ng Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development (MHRSD) ng Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ang mga Guidelines at Schedule sa pagbabalik sa trabaho.
Nasa baba ang Guidelines at Schedule based sa summary ng Saudi Press Agency at speech video mula sa MHRSD twitter account.
Minister of Human Resources and Social Development Affirms his Thanks to Wise Leadership and Outlines Details of Returning to Workplaces
Wednesday 1441/10/4 – 2020/05/27
Minister of Human Resources and Social Development Eng. Ahmed bin Sulaiman Al-Rajhi said that the work will be resumed after the Eid Al-Fitr holiday for this year in all government agencies and its affiliated entities subject to the civil service system, according to the following arrangement:
- Starting from Sunday 8/10/1441AH (corresponding to May 31, 2020), the beginning of returning to workplaces shall be at least 50 percent of the entity’s employees (provided that this includes all the directors of departments and higher positions), and the rest of the employees who did not return to the workplaces will continue to work remotely.
- Starting on Sunday 15/10/1441 AH (corresponding to June 7, 2020), the percentage of employees who return to workplaces shall not be less than 75 percent of the entity’s employees, and the rest of the employees who have not returned to workplaces will continue to work remotely.
- From Sunday 22/10/1441 AH (corresponding to June 14, 2020), all employees will return to their workplaces.
- The attendance of employees shall be according to groups, by activating the flexible working hours mentioned in Article (12) of the Executive Regulations for Human Resources in the Civil Service by dividing them into three groups:
- The first group starts work at 7:30 am.
- The second group starts work at 8:30 am.
- The third group starts work at 9:30 am.
- The arrangements mentioned in (1-2-3) do not apply to the cases excluded from the attendance at the workplaces specified by the Ministry of Health in the Ministry Circular No. (8832) dated 14/8/1441 AH until further notice.
- The competent minister or the head of the independent authority or whoever he delegates during the period from Sunday 8/10/1441 AH to Thursday 10/19/1441 AH (corresponding to June 11, 2020), determines who attends to workplaces of the entity’s employees and their percentage should be not less than mentioned in Item No. (1-2).
- The provision of services to citizens and expatriates during the period from Sunday 8/10/1441 AH (corresponding to May 31, 2020) to Thursday 10/26/1441 AH (corresponding to June 18, 2020), will be limited to digital channels unless the authority sees the importance of opening the branches.
- The concerned departments of government agencies continuously ensure that the workplaces are compatible with the preventive measures issued by the Ministry of Health.
The Minister of Human Resources and Social Development concluded by saying: “I can only express my sincere thanks to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and His Royal Highness the Crown Prince for their unlimited care and support, which undoubtedly contributed to mitigating the negative effects of the pandemic.”