Inanunsiyo ngayong araw ng Ministry of Interior ng Kingdom of Saudi Arabia at ng Saudi Press Agency, ang iilan na pagbabago sa regulasyon para mapigil ang pagkalat ng COVID 19, at ang mga penalties para sa sinumang lalabag nito.
Una: Ginawang limampu (50) ka tao ang limit sa family and non-family gatherings sa bahay, farms, resorts at mga social events katulad ng pagluluksa, parties, atbp.
Pangalawa: Simula Mayo 29, 2020 ang mga private sector establishments (companies) ay dapat magpapatupad ng mga sumusunod:
- pagsusuot ng mga emplyedo ng medical or fabric mask o anumang pantabon sa ilong at bibig.
- magprovide ng disinfectants at sterilizers na nakalagay sa mga itinalagang mga lugar.
- magcheck ng temperatura ng mga empleyado at mga customers sa mga pasukan ng malls
- magdisinfect ng mga carts at shopping baskets pagkatapos ng bawat paggamit
- magdisinfect ng paligid at mga kagamitan.
- isarado ang mga children’s game areas at mga fitting rooms o lugar para magsukat ng damit, atbp
Ang parusa sa mga lalabag ng regulasyon ay 10,000 SAR at madodoble kung mauulit ang paglabag.
Pangatlo: Simula Mayo 29, 2020, may parusang 1,000 SAR ang indvidual na lalabag sa mga regulasyon katulad ng mga sumusunod:
- hindi pagsusuot ng medical or fabric mask o anumang pantabon sa ilong at bibig.
- hindi sumunod sa social distancing.
- tumanggi na mapapacheck ang temperatura sa pagpasok sa isang private or public establishments
- at kung ayaw sumunod sa pinapatupad na proseso para sa isang indvidual na may body temperature na mataas pa sa 38°C.
Ang parusa ay 10,000 SAR at madodoble kung mauulit ang paglabag.
Ipinaliwanag ng MOI na ang penalties ay para sumunod ang lahat sa mga regulasyon, para maipapatupad ang social distancing, at para maisaayos ang mga gatherings, para mapigil ang pagkalat ng COVID19.
Nasa baba ang English translation ng Saudi Press Agency sa Arabic Announcement ng Ministry of Interior.
Ministry of Interior Approves Revising Regulations on Limiting Gatherings, Updating Violations Classification Schedule
Riyadh, May 30, 2020, SPA — An official source in the Ministry of Interior stated that, in addition to what was previously announced on May 6, 2020 regarding the adoption of a regulation to limit gatherings that contribute to the spread and transmission of the novel Coronavirus and its attached schedule of violations classification, the regulations have been modified and the classification schedule has been updated to include a number of other violations of precautionary and preventive measures, in addition to the penalties prescribed for them, according to the following:
First: Amending the maximum allowed number in family and non-family gatherings inside homes, rest houses, farms, or in social events such as mourning, parties, and so on to become 50 (fifty) people.
Second: Determining the penalty for non-compliance by private sector establishments with the precautionary and preventive measures (protocols) announced on May 29, 2020 at an amount of (10,000) riyals, and this includes the entry of those who are not committed to:
- wearing the medical or fabric mask or whatever covers the nose and mouth
- providing disinfectants and sterilizers in the places designated for them
- checking temperature of employees and customers at the entrances to malls
- disinfection of carts and shopping baskets after each use
- disinfection of facilities and surfaces
- the closure of children’s game areas and places for trying on clothing and the like.
This is in accordance with the cases stipulated in those preventive procedures and measures (protocols), and the penalty shall be doubled in the event of repetition as shown in the schedule of violations of the precautionary and preventive measures.
Third: Determining the penalty for intentionally violating the precautionary and preventive measures (protocols) announced on May 29, 2020 at (1000) riyals, and this includes
- not using medical or cloth masks or whatever covers the nose and mouth,
- not committing to the spaces of social distancing
- refusing to check temperature when entering the public or private sectors
- failure to adhere to the procedures adopted when the temperature is higher than 38°C.
As in the cases stipulated in those procedures and measures (protocols) and the penalty shall be doubled in case of repetition.
The source explained that the penalties aim to impose social distancing and organize human gatherings that are a direct cause of the outbreak of the novel Coronavirus, in order to prevent the virus from spreading, losing control or curbing it, stressing the importance that everyone and entities should strictly adhere to the approved instructions related to the requirements of health safety and the rules of social distancing as well as to prevent gatherings in all their forms and manifestations, in addition to their places.
–SPA 16:05 LOCAL TIME 13:05 GMT 0017