Inanunsiyo ng Ministry of Interior ng Kaharian ng Saudi Arabia at ng Saudi Press agency na hihigpitan muli sa loob ng 15 araw simula bukas, Hunyo 6, 2020 hanggang sa Hunyo 20, 2020.
- Hindi makakalabas ng bahay mula alas 3 ng hapon hanggang alas 6 ng umaga.
- Pinagbabawal muli ang pagdarasal sa mga masjid.
- Walang pasok sa trabaho sa mga tanggapan ng ministries, government agencies at private sector companies.
- Pwede papasok at lalabas ng City of Jeddah basta sa oras na walang curfew
- Patuloy ang domestic flights at pagbibiyahe ng train.
- Pinagbabawal ang pagtitipon na mahigit pa sa limang (5) tao.
Ang desisyon na ito ay batay sa pagsusuri na isinumite ng mga competent health authorities, na kailangan paghigpitan muli ang precautionary measures sa Jeddah City.
Sinabi din ng MOI, na patuloy din silang nakatutok sa mga lugar katulad Riyadh City, na patuloy ang pagtaas ng bilang ng infected cases ng COVID19 cases.
Nasa baba ang Google translation ng Arabic Announcement to English
An official source in the Ministry of Interior: It was decided to tighten the health precautions in the city of Jeddah for a period of 15 days, starting tomorrow, Saturday.
Riyadh, 13 Shawwal 1441 AH, corresponding to 05 June 2020 AD, SPA
An official source at the Ministry of Interior stated that, based on what was stated in the statement published on Monday, 2 Shawwal 1441 AH corresponding to May 25, 2020 AD, that all the procedures contained therein are subject to evaluation and periodic review, to consider extending any stage or returning from it to take strict precautionary measures According to health data.
And based on the health assessment submitted by the competent health authorities after reviewing the epidemiological situation and the high occupancy levels of the intensive care departments, it was decided to re-tighten the health precautions in the city of Jeddah for a period of 15 days; Beginning on Saturday, Shawwal 14, 1441 AH corresponding to 6 June 2020 AD, until the end of Saturday 28 Shawwal 1441 AH corresponding to June 20, 2020 AD.
The precautions applied in Jeddah will be as follows:
- No wandering around the city from three in the afternoon until six in the morning.
- Suspending the performance of prayers in mosques.
- Suspending attendance to the workplace in ministries, government agencies and private sector companies.
- Suspending the submission of internal requests in restaurants and cafes.
Continuing to allow domestic, air and land journeys through trains.
- Allow entry and exit from the city outside the curfew times.
Prevent any gatherings of more than five people.
Continuation of the categories excluded from previous decisions in the exercise of their activities, bearing in mind that this is in the narrowest extent, and in accordance with the procedures and controls set by the concerned authority.
The source stressed the continued monitoring of the number of critical cases in the city of Riyadh, which is witnessing a continuous rise during the last days, in preparation for taking the appropriate action in the event that this rise continues.
The source pointed out that the rest of the cities and governorates of the Kingdom will continue to be the situation as is currently the case.
The source stressed that in the event of signs appearing that a change in the mechanism must be made in any region, governorate, city or neighborhood, this will be announced in due course.//end //