Disyembre 28, 2020 – Inihayag ng Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development (MHSRD) ng Kaharian ng Saudi Arabia na tapos na ang mga Reception Service para sa mga Kasambahay sa lahat ng International Airports ng Kaharian.
Napakaganda itong balita dahil madali nang mapapatupad ang matagal na nating suhestiyon para sa PAOS (Post Arrival Orientation Seminar) ng mga kasambahay.
Inaprubahan ang panukala na pagkakaroon ng Reception Service sa mga International Airports para doon sasalubungin ang baguhang Kasambahay ng employer at staff ng recruitment agency.
Unang binuksan ang Reception Service sa King Khalid International Airport sa Riyadh noong Hulyo 1, 2019 at sumunod na rin ang iba pang mga International Airports ng Kaharian.
- Hulyo 1, 2019 – King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh
- Disyembre 2, 2019 – Prince Nayef bin Abdulaziz International Airport in Qassim
- Disyembre 25, 2019 – King Fahd International Airport in Dammam
- Pebrero 25, 2020 – Prince Muhammad Bin Abdulaziz International Airport in Madinah
- Pebrero 25, 2020 – Hail airport
- Marso 10, 2020 – Abha Airport
- Marso 10, 2020 – Al Ahsa
- Oktobre 25, 2020 – King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah
- Nobyembre 5, 2020 – Al Taif International Airport
- Nobyembre 15, 2020 – Al Jawf Airport
- Nobyembre 15, 2020 – Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz International Airport
(Nasa baba ang ating English Translation sa Arabic announcement ng MHRSD)
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development announces the completion of the application of the reception service for domestic workers at all the Kingdom’s international airports.
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development announced the completion of the application of the reception service for all domestic workers by recruitment offices and companies at all the Kingdom’s international airports.
In mid-July 2019, the Ministry had implemented the reception service for domestic workers for the first time through King Khalid International Airport in the city of Riyadh, followed by the provision of this service in a number of airports in various cities and regions of the Kingdom gradually until its completion at the present time in all the Kingdom’s international airports.
Earlier, the Ministry approved a set of amendments to the system for receiving domestic workers coming from abroad to work for the first time in the Kingdom and to the exit and return system, with the aim of facilitating the process of receiving them in order to facilitate the citizens, as the domestic workers who come for the first time are received by recruitment offices and companies immediately after they are done Finalizing the entry procedures by the border passports sector, and receiving domestic workers arriving on an exit and return system by employers, where the task of receiving them is directly under the responsibility of the employer.