Unofficial English Translation of Arabic Press Release
February 7, 2021
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development calls for the application of precautionary and preventive measures at workplaces to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development calls on all workers in the sectors (public, private and non-profit) to adhere to the precautionary measures and preventive measures, the application of health instructions, and physical distancing at the workplace. To ensure the safety of workers and auditors. To limit the spread of the Coronavirus and to work in a healthy, safe work environment.
The Ministry stresses the need to abide of the following:
- Take the necessary measures to prevent gatherings, apply physical distancing, and be careful to wear masks and avoid shaking hands.
- Sufficiency – as much as possible – with digital meetings using flexible means of communication instead of physical meetings.
- Activating remote work as much as possible with the importance of applying a flexible working hours policy.
- Ensure that electronic channels are used to obtain services.
- Providing hand sanitizers in workplaces.