(Note: Ginawan natin ng text-based ang infographics ng IATF-EID para di tayo magkakamali sa pagtype sa link ng CIF ng Red Cross)
International Arrival Process For Overseas Filipino Workers at Ninoy Aquino International Airport effective February 1, 2021
- From the point of origin, you are required to register to E-CIF to secure a unique QR Code.
- For Land-Based OFWs: https://c19.redcross.org.ph/arriving-passengers
- For Sea-Based OFWs: https://ecif.firstaide.ph
- Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) collects the accomplished health declaration form to all passengers. BOQ medical officer and staffs evaluates arriving ROFs for any signs of infection declared as Public Health of International concern (PHEIC) like COVID-I9 through thermal scanning, Health Declaration Checklist (HDC) review and physical examination
- Briefing on health and safety protocols upon arrival at NAIA by Philippine Coast Guard (PCG). Secure and fill-out OWWA Project Care Form.
- Proceed to Bureau of Immigration (BI) for clearance prior to baggage claim and customs inspection.
- Proceed to the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) arrival counter and submit the Project Care Form. For seafarers, proceed to Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA) Help Desk.
- For land-based OFWs, your accommodation will be provided free of charge by OWWA. For sea-based OFWs, your Local Manning Agency (LMA) will arrange for your quarantine hotel facility. Note that your date of arrival is Day 1.
- Board designated OWWA buses to your assigned quarantine hotel facilities and observe strict quarantine procedure.
- On Day 6, PCG will conduct the RT-PCR swab test at the quarantine hotel facility. Continue observing strict quarantine procedure while waiting for results.
- Upon receipt of negative RT-PCR result via email, expect to receive the BOQ Health Certificate indicating actual number of days on quarantine.
- Wait for advice and prepare to leave the hotel using OWWA assigned buses. For sea-based OFWs, your LMA will arrange for your transportation to PITX or NAIA Terminal 2.
- For Luzon bound, proceed to PITX in Parafiaque and for Visayas and Mindanao bound including Palawan proceed to NAIA PAL Terminal 2 for processing.
- Fill-out necessary forms and wait for check-in announcement.
- Proceed to pre-departure area and wait for boarding announcement.
- Upon arrival at terminal of destination, report to RTF/PTF/OWWA
Station or LGU for accounting and instructions.
- RTF/PTF or LGU will provide free transportation to LGU of final destination.
- Complete the remainder of your quarantine (total of 14 days) at the city/municipal/barangay quarantine facility, or at home if permitted by your LGU.
- Once released from quarantine by LGU, continue observing minimum health standards like wearing of face mask, maintaining physical distance and washing of hands. Also, keep your immune system always high by having enough sleep eating the correct food and doing regular physical exercise.
Note: Gumawa tayo ng text-based sa infographics ng IATF-EID para di tayo magkakamali sa pagtype sa link ng CIF ng Red Cross. Nasa baba ang infographics ng IATF-EID.