Ito naman ang arrival process para sa mga NON-OFWs (katulad ng mga dependents ng mga OFWs, mga Filipino international students o yong mga nagbakasyon sa abroad) at para sa mga foreigners na papasok sa ating bansa. Ginawan din natin sila ng text-based version ng infographics ng IATF-EID para di sila magkakamali sa pagtype sa mga links na kailangan nilang mafill-up an.
International Arrival Process For NON-OFWs and Foreign Nationals at Ninoy Aquino International Airport effective February 1, 2021
- From the point of origin, you are required to register to E-CIF to secure a unique QR Code to be presented to One Stop Shop (OSS) upon arrival in the Philippines.
- for NAIA Terminal 2 PAL Passengers: https://bit.ly/MNLPALeCIF
- for NAIA Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 Foreign Airlines: http://www.padlab.ph/DLS/PassengerCIF
- Pre-book at any Bureau of Quarantine (B0Q)-accredited quarantine hotel facility for at least seven (7) days beginning on your arrival date in the Philippines. Also, have a ready cash of Php 4,000.00 for RT-PCR Testing and corresponding amount for transportation expense.
- Upon arrival at the airport, submit the accomplished Health Declaration Form to the Bureau of Quarantine.
- Non-OFWs/Foreign Nationals will be led to the OSS Briefing Area for a short briefing by the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) on quarantine protocols and distribution of Affidavit of Undertaking.
- Proceed to Department of Tourism (DOT) Desk for validation/endorsement/confirmation of quarantine hotel facility.
- Proceed to Private Laboratory Desk for Validation & Confirmation of Data and make payment of Php 4,000 for RT-PCR Testing to be conducted in your chosen quarantine hotel facility.
- Proceed to Bureau of Immigration (BI) for clearance.
- Proceed to baggage claim and customs inspection
- Submit duly accomplished Affidavit of Undertaking to the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG).
- Board airport taxi/hotel shuttle service to bring you to your chosen quarantine hotel facility and observe strict quarantine procedure.
- While on quarantine, take time to plan for your follow-on travel upon getting negative RT-PCR test results and BOQ Health Clearance.
Consider the following:
- Airline or bus ticket
- Letter of Acceptance from your own local government unit (LGU)
- Travel Pass from any PNP office at point of departure
- On Day 6, conduct of RT-PCR Swab Testing at the quarantine facility by assigned COVID-19 Private laboratory. Continue observing strict quarantine protocols while waiting for test results.
- Upon receipt of your negative RT-PCR result via email, expect to receive the BOQ Health Certificate indicating actual number of days on quarantine.
- Present yourself to the quarantine hotel facility in-charge with documents mentioned in item 12.
- Upon clearance, avail of authorized transportation means to your final destination. Do not loiter around and expose yourself to possible source of transmission. Your delay in reporting to your LGU can be a ground for imposition of another 14 days quarantine. Always observe health protocols during your travel.
- Upon arrival in your locality, report to your barangay officials for accounting and instructions, Your LGU has been informed earlier about your arrival through a DILG mechanism.
- Complete the remainder of your quarantine (total of 14 days) at the city/municipal/barangay quarantine facility, or at home if permitted by your LGU.
- Once released from quarantine by LGU, continue observing minimum health standards like wearing of face mask, maintaining physical distance and washing of hands. Also, keep your immune system always high by having enough sleep, eating the correct food and doing regular physical exercise.
Note: Gumawa tayo ng text-based sa infographics ng IATF-EID para di magkakamali sa pagtype sa mga links na kailangan mafill-up an. Nasa baba ang infographics ng IATF-EID.