About Patnubay Online
What is Patnubay Online?
- Non-Profit Website
- Not affiliated to any political party
- Not affiliated to a specific religious group.
- Of the OFWs, By the OFWs, For the OFWs
Who we are ?
- We are OFWs
- We are volunteers
- We are servant leaders
- Good Governance
Site Map – Primary Objectives
- News – The primary objective is to provide accurate and reliable information, stories and news about OFWs.
- OFW Clubs and Interest – To encourage the OFWs to develop (and to promote) their skills and talents.
- OFW Empowerment–
- To educate our OFWs about their rights.
- To empower them on how to fight for these rights as per the existing laws and procedures of their respective host countries.
- International Human Rights Laws will also be discussed here.
- Servant Leadership–
- To continue our cause of serving the needy without asking for something in return.
- To train the younger generation about servant leadership; by setting ourselves as good examples.
- To give tribute to real servant leaders, living or dead.
- To promote the principles of HAGIT (Honesty Accountability Good Governance Integrity and Transparency).
- Education Revolution, Knowledge Upgrade – under OFW Clubs and Interests
- Preservation of Philippine Languages and dialects (see also our languages repository)
- Observe the 8 Guiding Principles (Truth, Fairness, Justice, Transparency, Accountability, Good Governance, Honesty and Integrity)
- Avoid stereotyping against religion, gender or race.
- News – Observe non-opinionated articles; the writer must exercise Neutral Point of View.
- OFW Empowerment – opinions and reactions are valid as long as the 8 guiding principles are exercised.
- OFW Clubs and Interest – promote your clubs, skills or knowledge without vilifying others.
- Servant Leaders – At all times, you must set yourselves as good examples. Be a doer of the words you write. Not just a talker, not just a writer.
Patnubay Advocacy Group – A Closer Look
Dedication: To Fellow OFWs, Young and Old, Living or Dead, Good and Not Bad.
- News – The admin will take full responsibility for any news posted by a contributor. The admin may edit or may require the contributor for additional information if the 8 guiding principles are not observed.
- OFW Empowerment – The writer/contributor may take sole responsibility for his own opinion. The admin / editors may suggest to the contributor for additional information if the admin or the editor thinks that the 8 guiding principles are not followed.
- Viewers comments are not our responsibility. However, we may omit comments which we think are not appropriate.