Marami ang nagtatanong sa atin kung anong lahi, saan galing, saang hospital naka-confine at iba pang mga katanungan tungkol sa mga nagkaroon ng coronavirus sa KSA.
Sa Facebook page na SaudiMOH, kinuha natin ang mga detalye ng cases at pinag-isa natin sa article na ito, at ito ay ginamitan natin ng Google Translator para maisalin sa wikang English mula sa wikang Arabic. Kaya, ang nakasulat sa article na ito ay hindi po official na English translation.
Napakalaking bagay ang impormasyon na ito para sa mga OFW sa Saudi Arabia dahil magkakaroon tayo ng idea kung paano nakapasok ang Coronavirus sa KSA, paano ito nadetect, paano ito nakahawa at paano ito na-contain, saan nangyari, kailan nangyari at ano ang mga hakbang na ginagawa ng mga Saudi government agencies.
Pagkatapos nating mabasa ito, mababawasan ang ating pangamba at kung dodoblehin lang natin ang ating pang-iingat at ligtas tayo lahat. In Sha Allah!
March 2, 2020 – MOH announces the emergence of laboratory results confirming the registration of the first case of the new Corona virus infection for a citizen coming from Iran through the Kingdom of Bahrain and did not disclose at the Saudi port about his presence in Iran.
We assure everyone that the situation is isolated in the hospital and is being dealt with and provide health services in accordance with the approved procedures.
March 4, 2020 – MOH publicly announced the second infection with the new Corona virus for a Saudi citizen coming from Iran via Bahrain, and he did not disclose at the Saudi portal his presence in Iran, and he was accompanying to travel with the first case previously announced.
We assure everyone that the situation is currently isolated in the hospital, and it is being dealt with and providing the health service in accordance with the approved health procedures.
We urge everyone to contact the Health Communication Center 937 if any questions regarding the virus are desired.
March 5, 2020 – MOH announces the registration of three new cases with the new # Corona virus for a citizen coming from Iran via Kuwait and transferring the infection to his wife, and the other case for a citizen coming from Iran in the same vehicle with the two cases previously announced.
Everyone is assured that the cases are currently isolated in the hospital, and that they are being dealt with and providing health services according to the approved health procedures.
In addition, all contacts of the infected persons were counted, and samples were taken from them for examination by the National Center for Disease Prevention and Control.
March 7, 2020 – MOH announces the registration of two new cases of the new #covid19 virus (covid19) for a citizen coming from Bahrain, and the other case of a citizen coming from najaf in Iraq through the UAE and both cases have not been reported at the port so all confirmed cases reach Seven (7) Cases.
March 8, 2020 – MOH announces the registration of four new cases of three women and a man with the new # Corona virus (COVID19) Female citizens are in contact with previously reported cases, and the citizen is coming from Iran via the United Arab Emirates, and his presence in Iran has not been disclosed at the Saudi port, bringing the total of confirmed cases within the Kingdom to 11.
March 9, 2020 – MOH announces four new infections of the new #corona virus:
- the first is a citizen in Qatif governorate, who was in contact with a former case who is isolated in the hospital in Qatif governorate.
- the second and third of two women of Bahraini nationality, who drove from Iraq on their way to Bahrain, were isolated in the hospital in Qatif governorate.
- The fourth case is an American resident returning from travel, passed to the Philippines and Italy before he arrived in the kingdom, and he was transferred to a hospital in Riyadh.
The total number of cases registered in the kingdom of the new corona virus (COVID19) is 15
March 10, 2020 – MOH announces the registration of five new cases of the new #corona virus (COVID19) as follows:
- three cases, of a citizen and two citizens who entered the quarantine after returning from travel to Iran and Iraq while they are in isolation in a hospital in the eastern region.
- the fourth case of a citizen with mild respiratory symptoms who attended a hospital in the eastern region and is sleeping in isolation and the necessary preventive action has been taken.
- the fifth case of a man of Egyptian nationality coming from the Arab Republic of Egypt with mild respiratory symptoms and was introduced in the isolation at a hospital in Makkah Al Mukarramah and contacts were confined and the necessary preventive measures taken for them.
The total number of cases registered within the kingdom is 20
March 11, 2020 – MOH announces the registration of a new case with the new #corona virus (COVID19), one of the passengers in transit of Egyptian Citizenship, coming from New York heading to Cairo via king abdulaziz airport in Jeddah, where thermal health control cameras have spotted a rise At the patient’s temperature…
He was removed from the airport directly and taken to a hospital in Jeddah.
The passenger was present in Egypt before heading to the USA during the 14 days before he came to Jeddah airport.
The total number of cases recorded for the new corona virus within the kingdom becomes 21
March 12, 2020 – MOH announces the recovery of the first case of the new Corona virus, and the registration of 24 new cases:
- The first and second cases of a female citizen and citizen returning from Iraq.
- The third case of a 12-year-old Saudi girl, who was in contact with her infected grandfather, was previously announced in Qatif Province, and he is returning from Iran.
- The other 21 cases are of Egyptian nationality, and they are from the Egyptian visitor who was announced yesterday.
This brings the total number of infected to 45 cases, one recovered and the rest of the cases are now in isolation, and health care is provided to them according to the approved procedures.
March 13, 2020 – MOH announces the registration of 17 new cases of the new # corona virus (COVID19):
- The first case of a citizen who had been in contact with a previously reported case of being isolated in a health facility in Riyadh.
- The second case of a resident coming from Portugal via Turkey, who was isolated in a health facility in Riyadh.
- The third case of a woman citizen coming from Iran via the Sultanate of Oman, who is currently isolated in a health facility in Al-Ahsa.
- The fourth case of a citizen coming from Turkey via Lebanon, and she had symptoms from the night she arrived in Lebanon, after spending 6 days before her in Turkey, and was isolated in a health facility in the city of Jeddah.
- The fifth and sixth cases of two Saudi women coming from Iraq, who are isolated in quarantine in the Qatif Governorate.
- And 11 new cases of Egyptian nationality, they are in quarantine in Mecca, and they have no symptoms, and they are from the same group, in contact with the Egyptian visitor, which was announced during the past days.
This brings the total number of new cases of coronavirus in the Kingdom to 62.
March 11, 2020 – MOH announced the recovery of the first case of the new #corona virus in the kingdom, which is for a citizen among the cases in medical isolation at Qatif central hospital, where a laboratory examination has been conducted to prove the citizen is free of the virus where he is currently healthy and preparing To get out of Qatif central hospital.
citizen – means a Saudi national
resident – means expatriates with residence id (Iqama)
Magpapasalamat tayo sa Saudi Government, at sa mga government agencies sa pangunguna ng kanilang Ministry of Health at Ministry of Interior, ng Ministry of Education, ng Ministry of Foreign Affairs, ng Ministry of Labor and Social Development, ng Saudi Center for Disease Prevention (Weqaya), ng General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) at lahat ng sangay ng gobyerno ng KSA, dahil sa napakasystematic at calculated approach nila sa paghawak sa kaso ng Coronavirus (COVID19).
Kaya, ano man ang mga panukala o patakaran na dapat sundin sa mga susunod na araw ay mag-cooperate po tayong lahat dahil sila ang mas nakakaalam kung anong mas nakakabuti para sa lahat ng nasa kaharian.
Sa lahat ng mga nagtratrabaho sa government agencies ng KSA, May Allah bless you and protect you always. Jazak Allah Khair!