The Philippine Consulate General of Milan will be conducting their Mobile Consular Services on October 14, 2012 at Via Morgari 14 Torino, Italy from 9:00am to 5:00pm. ACFIL will be the host/organizer of the said event.
For those who wants to renew/apply a new passports, application forms are already available at the Chaplaincy’s office from Thursday to Saturday (4 to 6pm) and Sunday ( 10am to 5pm); Danny Murillo’s remittance center ( daily from 9am to 7pm) and at Forex on Sunday from 11am to 5pm. For other consular services like driver’s license, report of birth, report of marriage, Overseas Absentee Voter’s form, affidavits etc, application forms are available only at Forex –Sunday from 11am to 5pm.
Passport & other consular services duly-accomplished application forms together with their requirements can be submitted on the mentioned posts until September 23, 2012 (Sunday) for onward transmittal to the Philippine Consulate 10 days before the said event.
For passport applicants, PCG of Milan gave an instruction to the organizer as follows:
1. Only pre-processed passport applicants shall be entertained during the mobile service.
2. To spread out the arrival of pre-processed passport applicants, the Organizer shall advise applicants to proceed to the venue at the specified time allotted to them, following the letter of their surnames. The Consulate shall provide the Organizer the time schedule as soon as all the passport application forms have been submitted.
3. If an applicants arrives before or after his/her designated time slot, he/she shall still be entertained.
4. Due to the limited number of encoding machines and limited time during the entire service, walk-in passport applicants shall not be accepted.
5. Walk-in applicants shall be allowed for notarials, SPA, translation, certifications, NBI clearance.
6. Before passport encoding, applicants are requested to proceed to the OAVbooth for photo capturing and biometrics.
7. For passports, there shall be (2) encoding stations. Applicants shall line up only at their designated stations since their applications have been encoded in the machines of respective stations.
8. On the day of the mobile service, passport applicants shall perform the following:
a. Present their original passport and identification cards
b. Data capturing ( photo, signature, thumbmarks) for passport application and OAV registration
c. Countercheck the printed Enrollment Form and affix signature
d. Pay for the application fees at the cashier
For further inquiries, please contact Sally Bajade Cuballes-3202979964; Nerissa Antaran-3299280026 and Candido Formarejo, Jr.-3291740192.