Ang mga panuntunan para sa mga workers at customers ng restaurants, cafés at home delivery, ay kasabay na inanunsiyo ng Ministry of Interior ng Kaharian ng Saudi Arabia sa mga panuntunan para sa mga customers at workers ng wholesale at retail stores, commercial centers, malls at public markets, at panuntunan para sa mga nagtatrabaho sa contracting, construction at industrial sectors, noong Mayo 26, 2020.
Hindi natin pinagsasabay sa paglalathala ng mga panuntunan para mas madali itong maiintindihan, ng mga kapwa OFWs na nagtatrabaho sa ibat-ibang sektor.
Nasa baba ang Google Translation ng Arabic Announcement to English
Precautionary Measures And Preventive Measures To Limit The Spread Of The New Corona Virus
An official source at the Ministry of Interior stated that, based on the noble and generous order to form a committee headed by the Ministry of Interior to review the precautionary measures and preventive measures currently in place and update them continuously, so as to contribute to preserving the health and safety of citizens and residents, the approval of His Royal Highness and the Minister of Interior was approved to adopt the procedures Precautionary and preventive measures for the wholesale and retail trade sectors, contracting and industries prepared by the committee formed with the membership of (Ministry of Energy, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, and Ministry of Industry and Mineral Resources), according to the following formula:
Restaurant and café protocols
- Eating inside restaurants is permitted
- The reception hours for customers in permitted restaurants are according to the announced touring hours, and these restaurants are allowed to operate in times of prohibition through delivery applications, or through their fleet until 12 am.
- No Serving of Shisha, Al massal and the likes
- Close places of children’s games
Hygiene and health
- A person must wear a cloth mask or whatever covers the nose and mouth at any time inside the facilities for food or drinks, unless the person is eating or drinking in the place designated for that.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers should be provided in any place designated for serving food in a clear and accessible manner.
- Emphasis on routinely and repeatedly washing hands for forty seconds at least every time during work shifts, either using water or using alcohol-based hand sanitizer for a period of not less than twenty seconds in the event that soap and water are not available, especially at the following times:
- Before you start preparing and preparing food
- Before serving food to customers
- After using the bathroom
- After coming into contact with the body fluids and secretions
- After direct contact, contact with co-workers or clients
- After coming in contact with potentially contaminated items (such as gloves, clothes, masks, and waste)
- Immediately after removing gloves or masks.
- Use barcode scanners via mobile phones in the menu to get lists of orders to reduce the touch by customers.
- Preventing the use of multi-use food menus (whether plastic or paper or electronic touch screens) and replacing them with the one-use menu.
- It is preferable to use dishes, cups and other one-use utensils in the event of serving food, or cleaning utensils well and ensuring that they are disinfected with an approved disinfectant and drying before re-use to serve or cook food.
- Sterilize things that are frequently touched by people (such as door handles, water taps, general seats, etc.), and then adopt solutions that reduce contact as much as possible (such as making them work by sensing or replacing them in ways that do not require direct contact).
- Remove the sheeting on the tables and replace them with tables that are easy to clean after each use.
- Obligation to disinfect environmental surfaces should be committed repeatedly with FDA approved disinfectants (sodium hypochlorite such as chlorine disinfectant or the like).
- First, clean the surfaces by removing dirt, brushing, and then using soap, water or detergent
- Providing personal protective equipment for workers such as cloth masks or covering the nose and mouth, hair nets and protective clothing for the single-use body.
- Workers working in high-risk departments such as cooking, cooking, food production and beverage processing should wear personal protective equipment routinely and are constantly changing.
- Disinfectant solutions should be prepared and used according to the manufacturer’s instructions, including instructions and instructions to ensure the safety and health of disinfection workers, the use of personal protective devices, and avoiding mixing different chemical disinfectants together.
- It must be ensured that the hand sanitizer contains 60-80% alcohol and meets the requirements of the FDA.
- Tissue papers should be distributed and placed in prominent places.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of toilets, preferably every two hours, taking care to maintain good ventilation and reduce the temperature in them. While keeping a record on its own.
- It is preferable to provide the bathrooms and toilets with automatic self-taps to avoid the transmission by touch.
- Air filters for ventilation devices, especially air conditioners, should be changed or cleaned periodically.
- It is preferable to have trash and waste baskets that work without the need for contact, and waste should be disposed of continuously.
Social spacing and remote working
- Organizing the numbers of clients who are allowed to enter the restaurant or cafes so that the social spacing distances (one and a half to two meters) are always maintained between each customer in the normal conditions of the place at any time, which guarantees the application of social spacing.
- Establish a mechanism to manage the waiting list to prevent the accumulation of customers at the entrance to restaurants, cafes or waiting places by pre-booking electronic applications or telephone and waiting in the car.
- The number of those sitting at the same table does not exceed four, unless they are from one family
- Redistribution of food preparation and preparation places to ensure the application of social separation or a separation between food workers facing each other.
- Reducing the number of employees in the food preparation area and preventing overcrowding of workers.
- Organizing staff work in groups or teams in the form of shifts to reduce direct communication between groups.
- Preventing overcrowding in bathrooms and ablution washbasins, by placing floor stickers or disrupting the use of a number of bathrooms or washbasins to ensure a safe distance of one and a half to two meters between each person.
- Prevent crowding and crowds at the entrances and exits.
- Overcrowding should be prevented at the regular and escalators and the placing of floor stickers ensuring social spacing of at least one and a half to two meters.
- Tables available for use by customers should be arranged inside the catering or drinking places in a way that ensures there is a distance of at least one and a half to two meters between each table or an effective barrier is established between each table
- The capacity of the elevators should be reduced and floor stickers installed to ensure social spacing to ensure a distance of one and a half to two meters at least between individuals
Watch for symptoms
- Make a checkpoint at all entrances, including measuring the temperature with a device approved by the Food and Drug General Authority
- Training of officials at checkpoints on the method of examination and the use of a thermometer.
- Measuring the temperature for all those in charge of providing food and beverage services to society and all workers daily before the start of the work period, recording the temperature and communication data and keeping them in a dedicated register.
- Check the customers’ temperature before allowing them to enter the restaurant or cafe.
- Not to enable any person in charge of providing food and beverage services, if they have flu-like symptoms (heat, cough, runny nose, sore throat) to work or enter the facility until the symptoms disappear, according to the report of the attending physician.
- Prevent customers who have a high fever or respiratory symptoms from entering the restaurant or cafe.
- In the event that there is housing for workers, it is preferable to prepare an isolation room for suspected cases from those who provide food services at the residence designated for them so that they are isolated in order for them to be contacted by the competent authorities. (Refer to the guide to workers’ health requirements to combat Covid disease-19) 3
- It is preferable to establish communication channels for food service providers to report any breaches of requirements, report violations and work to avoid them.
- Reporting cases that appear among workers who have a high temperature or respiratory symptoms (coughing or shortness of breath) suspected of having Covid-19 disease and must be prevented from entering the facility, specifying data and case contact numbers and immediately calling 937 to know the directions required to refer them to the hospital.
- If a confirmed case is registered among a worker, the protocols approved by the Prevention Center and the Ministry of Health should be applied.
- Place banners at the entrance to restaurants and cafes to ask customers not to enter the place if they have respiratory symptoms similar to Covid-19 disease.
- The workers and those in charge of providing food and beverage services to the community should be made aware of the symptoms of the disease, the means of transmission of the disease and its seriousness, and sensitized to avoiding going to work in the event of any respiratory symptoms (coughing or shortness of breath) or a rise in temperature.
- Educating workers and those in charge of providing food services with the necessity of disclosing the appearance of any respiratory symptoms (coughing or shortness of breath) or a rise in temperature by calling 937 and following the instructions for home isolation
- Spreading educational publications in all restaurants and cafes in prominent places, preferably in different languages, and including the following:
- Ways to spread and prevent disease.
- Raising awareness about washing hands, avoiding touching the eyes, nose, and mouth before washing hands, and urging them to take care of personal care and health care.
- Follow the etiquette of sneezing and coughing (use tissue and get rid of it as quickly as possible, use the elbow by bending the arm).
- Continuous alerting of the importance of adhering to following safety and disease protection guidelines and reducing overcrowding in the facility from clients.
- Sensitize and urge elderly and chronic disease clients to stay at home and delay visiting restaurants and cafes.
- It is preferable to create a plaque (boards) that includes a statement of the wrongdoing and how to report it.
- Assign those responsible for organizing the use of elevators and stairs.
Home delivery protocols
Delivery representative requirements
- Having a health certificate.
- identification card.
- Wearing cloth masks or covering the nose and mouth during the handover process.
- Emphasis on car hygiene, drivers hygiene and their general appearance.
- A (temperature) inspection for all delivery representatives on a daily basis.
- Stop the delegate immediately for delivery if any symptoms appear on it.
- Obliging the delegates to continue washing hands or using sterilizers before, during and after the process of receiving and submitting applications.
Requirements from the food establishment
- Sterilization of the tools used in the delivery process after each operation (the bag used for delivery, range device, etc.).
- Separating, packing and packing foodstuffs are different properties from each other.
- Serve drinks instead of cups.
- Cover the entire application tightly, and place the seal on the request.
Consumer delivery requirements
- Prevent shaking hands when submitting requests.
- The customer does not accept the request in the absence of the seal, or if it appears that it is open.
- Encourage electronic payment methods and clarify this to customers before completing the order.
- The consumer disposes of the packaging bag in a healthy and safe way directly.