Inanunsiyo ngayong araw ng Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development ang “updated health controls” mula sa Public Health Authority (Weqaya) ang mga kategorya ng mga manggagawa na maaaring hindi papasok sa kanilang mga workplaces.
Mababasa sa baba ang mga kategorya, sa ating English translation sa Arabic announcement ng MHRSD
Health controls for suspending attendance at workplaces (public, private and non-profit sectors) during the COVID-19 pandemic
For groups most at risk of infection; must attach a medical report to be submitted to the employer
• Those over 60 years old
• Chronic lung disease or severe asthma (for those who have been hospitalized at least once in the past six months)
• Chronic heart disease (1- heart failure, 2- coronary artery disease with at least one heart attack during the past year)
• Hereditary immunodeficiency
• Anemia disease (thalassemia and sickle cell anemia)
• Acquired Immunodeficiency (1- Acquired Immunodeficiency Disease, 2- Organ Transplant, 3- Use of Immunosuppressive Drugs, 4- Use of Cancer Drugs)
• severe obesity (body mass index greater than 40)
• Chronic medical conditions: 1- uncontrolled diabetes (types I and II), which required hypnosis at least once during the past six months, 2- Hypertension disease that necessitated hypnosis at least once during the past six months, 3- Diseases Chronic kidney, 4- cirrhosis of the liver)
• People with special needs (1- Inability to apply social distancing due to motor disability, 2- Inability to understand or apply preventive measures due to intellectual disability)
The Human Resources revealed that the following categories are excluded from these cases:
• Completed immunizations (whoever appears as “immunized” in the “Tawakkalna” application): (dialysis patients, active cancer patients, organ transplant patients, obesity “over 40”).
• Immunization cases according to the status update in the “Tawakkalna” application: (vaccinated, vaccinated first dose, vaccinated recovering) for the rest of the cases.