Ang mga panuntunan para sa mga nagtatrabaho sa loob ng opisina, ay kasabay na inanunsiyo ng Ministry of Interior ng Kaharian ng Saudi Arabia sa mga panuntunan para sa mga customers at workers ng wholesale at retail stores, commercial centers, malls at public markets, para sa mga nagtatrabaho sa contracting, construction at industrial sectors, at para sa mga workers at customers ng restaurants, cafés at home delivery, noong Mayo 26, 2020.
Hindi natin pinagsasabay sa paglalathala ng mga panuntunan para mas madali itong maiintindihan, ng mga kapwa OFWs na nagtatrabaho sa ibat-ibang sektor.
Nasa baba ang Google Translation ng Arabic Announcement to English
Precautionary Measures And Preventive Measures To Limit The Spread Of The New Corona Virus
An official source at the Ministry of Interior stated that, based on the noble and generous order to form a committee headed by the Ministry of Interior to review the precautionary measures and preventive measures currently in place and update them continuously, so as to contribute to preserving the health and safety of citizens and residents, the approval of His Royal Highness and the Minister of Interior was approved to adopt the procedures Precautionary and preventive measures for the wholesale and retail trade sectors, contracting and industries prepared by the committee formed with the membership of (Ministry of Energy, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, and Ministry of Industry and Mineral Resources), according to the following formula:
Administrative and office business protocols
Before entering the workplace
- Self-assessment of health risks through “Mawid” Application that is provided by the Ministry of Health for those who show any symptoms or suspicion.
- Not allowing employees at risk of infection (as defined in Appendix 1) to come to work, and compel them to work from home
- In the event that there are visitors at the entity, they must adhere to wearing cloth masks or what covers the nose and mouth for all visitors and enter a certain number at the same time according to the area allocated to the visitors (references per 10 square meters), as well as make a safe distance to sit between the visitors.
Mobility for work
- Follow social and transport sector protocols
At the workplace
- Handshake is prohibited.
- Reorganizing the office space, ensuring physical distance between employees, and using breaks where possible
- Use separate gates for entry and exit of staff, if possible
- Measuring the staff temperature and not allowing any person whose temperature exceeds [38 ° C] to enter
- Apply the “flexible working hours” policy to all employees (ex: start time between 07:30 and 09:30) if possible.
- Use floor stickers to indicate the safe distance to be left between people in queues at the entrances and exits
- All employees must wear face masks when entering the workplace and must ensure that they are used throughout their time in the public areas of the headquarters.
- Preventing the move between the different work areas in the office without clearing
- Clean and sterilize of all vital areas, surfaces and common tools thoroughly and repeatedly, according to a clear schedule and in full view (at least once a day)
- Reducing the workspace capacity and reorganizing it accordingly (the distance between each employee to the other one and a half to two meters)
- Dependence on digital meetings as much as possible, and in the event of a need for urban meetings, it is necessary to restrict the distance between people (one and a half to two meters).
- Use paper or personal cups for drinks.
- Use stairs intended for going down and other stairs intended for climbing up, if possible
- Enforce physical spacing using floor stickers and separators.
- The communal food and rest halls and child incubators are closed in government facilities.
- Praying on a personal carpet and wearing a cloth mask during congregational prayer, while keeping a distance between the worshipers.
- Allocate an isolation room in the building.
- Sterilize public places after each use
- Inform the relevant authorities if a staff member’s temperature is above [38 ° C] and refer the employee to a health care facility (according to the instructions of the relevant authorities)
- In the event of a positive infection with Covid-19 disease, 937 should be contacted. Details of the contact isolation are left to the Ministry of Health and its protocols.
Awareness and enforcement
- Encourage employees to use stairs and reduce the use of elevators, wherever possible
- Putting clear signs at the entrances and public places that clarify the preventive protocols for employees, and include points and parking areas
- Appointing a protocol manager to ensure compliance with established protocols (ex: a manager from the Health, Safety and Environment Department)
- Informing staff about what lies ahead when they return to the workplace and training them on that (such as: new work practices and safe mobility)
Appendix 1: the groups most at risk of infection
Health controls for suspending attendance at workplaces during the Coved 19 pandemic are accompanied by a medical report.
- Those over 65 years of age
- Chronic lung disease, or severe asthma:
Those who were hospitalized at least once in the past six months.
- Chronic heart diseases:
- Heart muscle failure.
- Coronary artery disease, with at least one heart attack during the past year.
- Hereditary immunodeficiency
- Acquired immunodeficiency:
- HIV / AIDS
- Use of immunosuppressants.
- Use of cancer treatment drugs.
- Body mass index> 40 kg / m 2
- Chronic medical conditions:
- Uncontrolled diabetes that requires treatment at least once during the past six months
- Hypertension, that requires treatment at least once during the past six months
- Renal failure (dialysis)
- Cirrhosis of the liver.