November 4, 2020 – Ang Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development (MHRSD) ng Kaharian ng Saudi Arabia, sa pakikipagtulungan sa Ministry of Interior at National Information Center, ay naglunsad ng inisyatiba na “Enhancing the Contractual Relationship” na isa sa mga “National Transformation Programs” ng Kaharian.
Ang nabanggit na inisyatiba ay may tatlong (3) main services:
- Career Mobility Service – para sa mga expat workers na gustong magpalipat ng employer.
- Exit-Reentry Service – para sa mga expat workers na gustong magbabakasyon sa kanilang bansa.
- Final Exit Service – para sa mga expat workers na gustong uuwi na sa kanilang bansa for good.
Hindi kasama sa nasabing inisyatiba ang mga nagtratrabaho bilang domestic workers, private drivers, home guards, shepherds and gardeners o farmers. Ang implementasyon ng inisyatiba na ito ay sa Marso 14, 2021
Nasa baba ang ating English translation sa bagong proseso at mga kondisyon para sa EXIT-REENTRY SERVICE pagsapit ng Marso 14, 2021. (Nauna na natin ginawan ng English translation ang Career Mobility Service. Ang mekanismo para sa Final Exit Service ay ilalathala natin sa susunod na article.)
The National Transformation Program
Initiative to Enhance the Contractual Relationship
A service that allows a foreign worker to raise an exit and return request during the validity of the employment contract in any way through the Absher platform.
The expatriate workers
The date of application of the service is March 2021
Conditions for using the service
- The worker must be one of the expatriate professional workers subject to the work system.
- The worker must have a valid residency (Iqama)
- The worker must have a notarized work contract
- Pay the service fee.
- A migrant worker should not have unpaid government fees or violations.
- A foreign worker’s acknowledgment of the procedures involved in not returning during the leave granted to him by the employer through the Absher platform.
1. How can I benefit from the exit and return service?
The service can be availed of through the Absher platform.
2. Will the employer bear the financial costs of the expatriate worker’s request for exit and re-entry visas?
The employer does NOT bear the costs of the worker’s request to exit and return
3. Does the employer have the right to cancel the exit and return visa issued by the expatriate worker?
The employer has no right to cancel the exit and re-entry visa issued by the lost worker
4. Can a migrant worker request an exit and return visa for his companions?
5. Can a migrant worker cancel the exit and re-entry visa for him and his companions during its validity period?
6. What is the procedure followed in the event that the expatriate worker leaves and does not return to complete the work contract?
The prescribed penalties shall be applied to the termination of the contract.
- Good Read: Diskusyon tungkol sa napabalitang pagtanggal ng Kafala System sa KSA.
- KSA: FAQ tungkol sa bagong proseso ng pagkuha ng Exit-Reentry Visa, Final Exit Visa at paglipat sa ibang amo na ipapatupad sa Marso 14, 2021
- KSA: Ang mga kondisyon at proseso para makalipat ng employer pagsapit ng Marso 14, 2021
- KSA: Ang FINAL EXIT SERVICE pagsapit ng Marso 14, 2021