November 4, 2020 – Ang Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development (MHRSD) ng Kaharian ng Saudi Arabia, sa pakikipagtulungan sa Ministry of Interior at National Information Center, ay naglunsad ng inisyatiba na “Enhancing the Contractual Relationship” na isa sa mga “National Transformation Programs” ng Kaharian.
Ang nabanggit na inisyatiba ay may tatlong (3) main services:
- Career Mobility Service – para sa mga expat workers na gustong magpalipat ng employer.
- Exit-Reentry Service – para sa mga expat workers na gustong magbabakasyon sa kanilang bansa.
- Final Exit Service – para sa mga expat workers na gustong uuwi na sa kanilang bansa for good.
Hindi kasama sa nasabing inisyatiba ang mga nagtratrabaho bilang domestic workers, private drivers, home guards, shepherds and gardeners o farmers. Ang implementasyon ng inisyatiba na ito ay sa Marso 14, 2021
Nasa baba ang ating English translation sa bagong proseso at mga kondisyon para sa FINAL EXIT SERVICE pagsapit ng Marso 14, 2021. (Nauna na natin ginawan ng English translation ang Career Mobility Service. at Exit-Reentry Service.)
The National Transformation Program
Initiative to Enhance the Contractual Relationship
Final Exit Service
A service that allows a foreign worker to raise a final exit request during the validity of the work contract or after the contract expires, in any way through the Absher platform.
The expatriate worker
The date of application of the service is March 2021.
Conditions for using the service
- The worker must be one of the expatriate professional workers subject to the work system.
- The worker must have a valid residency (Iqama)
- The worker must have a notarized work contract
- The worker should not have unpaid government fees or fines.
- The expatriate employee’s acknowledgment of the procedures resulting from the final exit before completing the contract through the Absher platform
1. How can I benefit from the final checkout service?
The service can be availed of through the Absher platform.
2. Does the employer have the right to cancel the final exit visa issued by the lost worker?
The employer does not have the right to cancel the final exit visa for issuance by the expatriate worker.
3. When is a migrant worker entitled to submit a final exit visa application?
If he wishes to leave the country permanently.
4. Can a migrant worker request a final exit visa for his companions?
5. Can a migrant worker cancel the final exit visa application for him and his companions during its validity period?
6. What is the procedure followed in the event that the expatriate worker permanently leaves during the validity of the work contract?
The prescribed penalties shall be applied to the termination of the contract.
- Good Read: Diskusyon tungkol sa napabalitang pagtanggal ng Kafala System sa KSA.
- KSA: FAQ tungkol sa bagong proseso ng pagkuha ng Exit-Reentry Visa, Final Exit Visa at paglipat sa ibang amo na ipapatupad sa Marso 14, 2021
- KSA: Ang mga kondisyon at proseso para makalipat ng employer pagsapit ng Marso 14, 2021
- KSA: Ang EXIT-REENTRY SERVICE pagsapit ng Marso 14, 2021