Abril 3, 2021, naisulat natin ang tungkol sa isang Pinay na suicide bomber umano, na namatay sa pagsabog noong Abril 2, 2021 kasama ng kanyang asawang Tunisian at sanggol na anak. Himala naman nakaligtas ang 3 taon gulang na anak na babae ng mag-asawa.
Abril 4, 2021, lumabas sa Arabic na balita, ang mga karagdagang impormasyon kung paano napunta ang Pinay sa Tunisia.
- Ang Tunisian ay nakapag-aral sa Pilipinas at nakatapos ng kurso sa Chemistry.
- Siya ay dati umano na mahilig sa hip hop music bago siya nagka-interes sa ideolohiyang Takfiri.
- Sa Pilipinas nagkakilala at naging mag-asawa ang Tunisian at ang Filipina, at nagkaroon sila ng anak.
- Taon 2019, umuwi ang Tunisian sa kanyang bansa.
- Taon 2020, sumunod naman ang Pinay na asawa ( kasama ng kanilang anak) at sila ay nakatira sa El Manhala District, Tunis City.
- Apat na araw bago ang insidente ng sinasabing suicide bombing, ay lumipat umano ang pamilya sa Jebel Sallum, Kasserine Governorate, malapit sa Algerian border, na kilalang pugad ng mga ISIS.
- Sa teorya ng mga awtoridad ng Tunisia, apat na araw umano na nakasama ng pamilya ang grupong ISIS na nagbigay sa mag-asawa ng explosive belt, para pasasabugin sana umano sa isang siyudad.
Nasa baba ang English Translation ng Arabic News
Blew herself up in Jebel Salloum: New data on the Filipino terrorist
Mosaique learned that the Filipino terrorist who was killed in Jebel Salloum in a pre-emptive security operation for the National Guard forces in Kasserine, last Thursday, came to Tunisia in 2020, and resided in El Manhala for a year, with her Tunisian terrorist husband, after he returned to Tunisia from the Philippines in 2019.
The Tunisian terrorist got acquainted with the Filipino terrorist while he was studying in the Philippines, where he obtained a degree in chemistry and then opened a fast food shop there.
The Tunisian terrorist, who died in Jebel Salloum, was a fan of “hip-hop” music, and this was reflected in his clothes that were not religiously related to his stay in the Philippines, before his adoption of the takfiri ideology and his inclusion in Tunisia among the class of takfiris.
Mosaique also learned from well-informed sources that the Filipino terrorist had stayed with her family in Mount Sallum for four days before the National Guard forces, accompanied by the terrorist, targeted her husband.
The security units speculated that the Filipino terrorist, her Tunisian husband and her two daughters, had spent four days with the terrorist of the ISIS Soldiers of Caliphate Organization, who provided the couple with an explosive belt. Then they were directed by the mountain terrorists to carry out a suicide terrorist operation in a Tunisian city.
It is noteworthy that the information services of the National Guard consisting of the Research and Inspection Division of the National Guard in Kasserine, the Regional Authority for the Prevention of Terrorism in the Territory of the National Guard in Kasserine, the National Unit for Research on Terrorist Crimes in Aouina, and the counterterrorism company of the National Guard in Kasserine, succeeded last Thursday in avoiding this scenario by targeting the terrorist Filipino and her husband before they reached the urban areas.