Ang Ministry of Health (MOH) ng Kaharian ng Saudi Arabia sa pakikipagtulungan ng Saudi Data and Artificial Intelligence Authority (SDAIA), ay nag-anunsyo na simula Oktubre 10, 2021 ay may panibagong Health Status sa Tawakalna App.
Ito ay ang “IMMUNIZED”, “RECEIVED A SINGLE DOSE”, “UNPROVEN INFECTION” at “UNPROTECTED”
Nasa baba ang ating English Translation sa Arabic Announcement ng Ministry of Health
UPDATED HEALTH STATUS ON THE TAWAKKALNA APP
The health status update will start on the Tawakkalna app after October 10, 2021.
- Received two doses of the Pfizer, AstraZeneca, or Moderna vaccines. The status starts from the date of taking the second dose.
- Received one dose of Janssen’s vaccine. The status starts from day 14 from the date of the dose.
- Received two doses of vaccines approved by the World Health Organization International (currently Sinopharm and Sinovac) and an additional dose of one of the approved vaccines in the Kingdom (Pfizer, AstraZeneca, or Moderna). The status starts from the date of taking the additional dose of one of the approved vaccines in the Kingdom
- This does not include those who received a single dose and recovered before or after the dose date.
RECEIVED A SINGLE DOSE
- Received one dose of Pfizer, AstraZeneca or Moderna vaccines. The status starts from the 14th day of the dose date
- Received two doses of vaccines approved by the World Health Organization (currently Sinopharma and Sinovac). The status starts from the date of taking the second dose.
- If he/she does not take the second dose after 90 days, it will then turn into “unproved infection”, and if the second dose is taken, he will turn into an immune system.
- The health status of the age group less than 12 years old
- The beneficiary is over 12 years old and has not received the Corona vaccine
Related Article: For KSA OFW: Alamin ang Health Condition Code Colors sa Tawakkalna App